Angel Awards 2017 Voting Terms and Conditions
- The vote is open to Historic England followers, Telegraph Readers and interested individuals, excluding employees of Historic England or anyone professionally connected with this vote. Those involved in the shortlisted projects are eligible to submit a maximum of one vote for their chosen project.
- To enter: vote for your favourite project of the 12 shortlisted for the 2017 Historic England Angel Awards by completing our survey online.
- If you are unable to submit an online application, you may arrange to vote by post by sending the name of your chosen project to angels@HistoricEngland.org.uk with the subject line People’s Favourite Vote.
- Entries close at midnight on Sunday 5 November 2017. Entry is limited to one entry per person. No third party or bulk entries.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries that are late, incomplete, delivered wrongly, corrupted, damaged or those not received for whatever reason. Evidence of entering is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its own discretion, to amend these terms at any time.
- If you apply to attend the show you are only guaranteed entry once you receive official show tickets from the Historic England events team. Your email does not constitute confirmation of entry to the awards ceremony. This offer can be withdrawn at any time.
- By entering your vote and in consideration of us holding the same you hereby accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be announced on Monday 20 November 2017.
The Promoter is Historic England, The Engine House, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon, SN2 2EH