The Little Stranger Competition Terms and Conditions
Based on the best-selling novel by Sarah Waters and directed by Oscar-nominated director Lenny Abrahamson, The Little Stranger stars Domhnall Gleeson, Ruth Wilson and Charlotte Rampling, and comes to UK cinemas on 21 September.
Prize draw general terms and conditions
- Open to UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Pathe Productions Ltd and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary. To enter, tag who you'd take with you to the screening in response to the promotional post on Historic England's Instagram account. Competition closes at 9:00am on 14.09.18.
- Applicants will be entered into a free prize draw to win two (2) tickets to a screening of The Little Stranger at Clapham Picturehouse. This event will start at 7.45pm.
- Transport to and from the event and all other arrangements, costs and expenses will need to be organised and paid for by the winner.
- The Promotion will run between 13.09.18 (12:30) - 14.09.18 (9:00am)
- 1 winner will be selected at random from all the entries received by us.
- Only one entry per person.
- No bulk, third party, automated or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupt entries or entries that are not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
- We are not liable for any person not being able to enter the promotion for any reason, including and without limitation system failure, error, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
- The winners of the Promotion will be selected at random as soon as practicable after the end of the promotional period in a random draw from all valid entries, under the supervision of an independent observer.
- The winners will be notified by direct Instagram message by 10:00am on 14.09.18. To accept the prize, winners must respond by email to the notification message by 12:00 on 14.09.18.
- The winner is required to collect the premiere tickets at Clapham Picturehouse on arrival at the screening. Personal information about prize winner and companion will be shared with the Promoter's agents and third parties to the extent necessary for the prize to be delivered to the prize winner.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferrable and no cash alternatives will be given in whole or in part. The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-refundable, must be taken as offered and will only be awarded to the winner as specified in these competition terms. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value in the event that the specified prize or any part of the specified prize becomes unavailable.
- We will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prize items once they have been dispatched or are in the winner's possession. The winner acknowledges that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee (whether express or implied, in fact or in law) in relation to any prize, including but not limited to its quality or mechanical condition. The main prize is covered by the manufacturer's guarantee (if any and if applicable) only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant or a winner before making the prize award.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion and in connection with the screening. No additional monies or recompense will be provided for such activities. Entrants accept that if they win, the Promoter and Historic England will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their name and the name of their chosen companion for the purposes of announcing the winner of this Promotion.
- By taking part in and entering into this Promotion all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us if circumstances make this unavoidable).
- Winners agree that the Promoter, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and employees, and any other sponsors, advertisers and promotional agencies shall have no liability, except and to the extent that it is not permissible by law to exclude liability (such as liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or breach of contract), in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and each entrant hereby irrecoverably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: Pathe Productions Limited, 6 Ramillies Street, London, W1F 7TY, United Kingdom.