Immortalised Terms and Conditions
Copyright for information and photographs received remains with the respective submitter. However each submitter agrees:
- to grant Historic England and partner(s) a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence to use, copy, distribute, publish, republish, store, archive, syndicate, sub-license, transmit, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, perform, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to the materials, including photographs submitted, in any manner and in any format and/or media;
- to waive any moral rights in the material submitted;
- that Historic England may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim, enquiry or assertion of any kind in relation to your material.
- By making your submission to Historic England, you warrant that:
- the submission material is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
- the submission material is not obscene, untrue, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violating any applicable law or regulation or code; and
- you shall indemnify Historic England and keep us fully indemnified against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.
- Participation signifies acceptance of these rules. Historic England also reserves the right at its discretion to amend the submission rules at any time.