Training Opportunities Coming Up in the North West
We work with partners to deliver courses that:
- Provide advice and practical tools to further understanding of heritage issues
- Enable people to make decisions which enhance and protect our heritage for future generations
Listed below are the latest training opportunities in the North West for 2017/18.
- Conservation Areas @ 50 - Wednesday 17 May 2017
- The Management of Historic Cemeteries - Wednesday 14 June 2017
- Heritage Development Economics - Tuesday 4 July 2017
- Managing Local Authority Assets - Wednesday 27 September 2017
For more information on any of the above courses contact the training delivery team on HELMbookings@HistoricEngland.org.uk
Find out more about HELM opportunities across the country.
Follow us on Twitter @HE NorthWest to keep up to date with all the latest training opportunities, news and pictures from the region.
Also of interest...
Historic environment specialist training, CPD and skill development opportunities to understand, protect and conserve historic places.