A Charter for the Greater London Archaeological Advisory Service (GLAAS)
The GLAAS Charter explains how we handle requests for pre-application advice and how GLAAS should be consulted on planning applications; it covers our advice on matters of policy and management of the archaeological resource; and it explains how we maintain the Greater London Historic Environment Record and work in partnerships with others.
It replaces the previous version published in 2011.
- Our commitment
- National Expertise, Locally Delivered
- Freedom of Information
- Equality Implications
- 1. The Role of Our Archaeological Service in London
- 2. Our role supporting development plan-making
- 3. When GLAAS should be consulted about proposals for development
- 4. Our Advisory Service
- 5. Consulting the Greater London Historic Environment Record
- 6. Contact Us
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 18
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Also of interest...
Here you can find out about the work and services of the Greater London Archaeology Advisory Service (GLAAS).