Historic England Annual Report and Accounts 2015/16
Historic England's Annual Report and Accounts is laid before Parliament each year. It comprises the audited accounts and, new for this year, Performance and Accountability Reports. Progress against the priorities in Historic England's Management Agreement with DCMS is included within the Performance Report.
- Section 1: Performance Report
- Section 2: Accountability Report
- Section 3: Financial Statements
- Section 4: Notes to Financial Statements
- Section 5: Donors, Sponsors and Contributors
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 78
- ISBN: 9781474131704
Also of interest...
Find out how Historic England, a public body, helps people care for, enjoy and celebrate England’s spectacular historic environment.
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Email: [email protected]