Guidelines on the X-radiography of archaeological metalwork
- Why X-radiography is necessary
- When to X-ray
- What to X-ray
- What X-radiography can show
- How to make informative X-radiographs
- How to view the X-radiographs
- How much should it cost?
- Where to get help
- Series: Guidance
- Publication Status: Completed
- Product Code: 51163
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Fax: 01793 414926
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Also of interest...
Historic England technical guidance on archaeological conservation.