41 Cornhill, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk

41 Cornhill, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Photograph taken 09 April 2004 © Mr John Gateshill. Source Historic England Archive ref: 466766

This building has been used a Merchant house, an inn, a prison and a police station. It was first constructed in the 12th century and was later structurally restored in 1858. It is now a museum.