51 and 52 High Street, Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire

51 and 52 High Street, Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire
Photograph taken 12 October 1999 © Mr Geoffrey R Hood LRPS, CPAGB. Source Historic England Archive ref: 463316

This is a converted shop, with a house on the upper floor. This building can be dated back to 1388, however it has been extended and remodelled since. It is timber-framed but has partly been rebuilt in brick after renovation work.

Location

Staffordshire Burton upon Trent

Period

Medieval (Middle Ages) (1066 - 1484)

Tags

shop commerce timber frame Medieval (1066 - 1484)