All Saints Church, Brixworth, Northamptonshire
This church dates back to Anglo Saxon times. In the 7th century it was part of a monastery. This was damaged at the Danish invasion of 876. In the 10th century it was converted to a parish church. It was added to again in the 13th and 14th centuries. After nearly 1000 years of use it was extensively restored in 1865.