Arlington Row, Arlington, Bibury, Gloucestershire

Arlington Row,  Arlington, Bibury, Gloucestershire
Photograph taken 1901 © Reproduced by permission of Historic England Archive ref: CC72/00846

Looking along the River Coln towards the row of former weavers' cottages. Originally thought to have been constructed as a wool store in the 1300s , the cottages were converted to use as workshops with domestic accomodation in the 17th century.

Location

Gloucestershire Arlington

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

street river house people medieval Victorian (1837 - 1901)