Arnos Grove Station, Bowes Road, Enfield, Greater London
This station was built in 1932-4 by the architect Charles Holden. It was the temporary terminus of the four-mile Piccadilly line extension towards Cockfosters which opened on 19th September 1932. The station, stated as being Holden's favourite, was restored to near original condition in 1990. It was used for the display of a small exhibition detailing the history of Charles Holden's work for the Underground Group and London Transport.