B Bond Warehouse, Smeaton Road, Bristol

B Bond Warehouse, Smeaton Road, Bristol
Photograph taken April 1991 © Copyright Crown copyright.NMR ref: bb004667

The interior of this building is entirely made of reinforced concrete, it was the first important structure in England to use Edmond Coignet's reinforced concrete system. It was built in 1908 as a store for tobacco products passing through customs. The upper floor is roof-lit only.

Location