Bailbrook Mission Church, Bailbrook Lane, Bath, Bath and North East Somerset
Bailbrook Mission Church was opened on 4 July 1892 for workers in the local Robertson jam orchards. It has a timber frame covered in corrugated iron. It is a very elaborate example of a "tin tabernacle". These were usually very plain and cheap and found in working class or poor rural areas. This church was bought from a catalogue and was the most expensive one in it.