Barker Gate Warehouse, Barker Gate, Nottingham
This building was originally lace warehouses. They were built in 1897 by Watson Fothergill for Cuckfield, Haseldine and Manderfield. Fothergill was one of the leading local architects practicing in the Nottingham area from about 1870 to 1906. During these thirty or so years he designed over a hundred buildings including houses, banks, churches, shops and warehouses.