Bede Houses, Main Street, Belton, Lincolnshire
These almshouses are dated 1659. They were remodelled in 1827. They are charitable buildings provided for workers on the Belton estate by the Brownlow family of Belton House. They were originally built for Alice, Lady Brownlow, then remodelled for the first Earl Brownlow. They were originally intended to house 6 women. They were remodelled again as 2 houses in c1935.