Binswood Hall (School), Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire

The foundation stone of this college building was laid on the 7th April 1847 by A Dr Jephson and it opened on the 1st August 1848. From 1903-1916 it was occupied by the Society of the Sacred Heart, a French Catholic convent school. During the rest of the First World War it was occupied by Dover College, and then once more (1922) Leamington College.


Warwickshire Royal Leamington Spa


Victorian (1837 - 1901)


school hall education college Victorian (1837 - 1901)