Bishop Rock lighthouse, Isles of Scilly

Bishop Rock lighthouse, Isles of Scilly
Photograph taken June 2005 © Copyright Historic England Archive ref: NMR 23936/14

Bishop Rock lies to the east of the Isles of Scilly. Built by James Walker, the lighthouse became operational in 1858 and is now automated. There is a helicopter landing pad on the roof.

Location

Isles of Scilly Bishop Rock

Period

2000s (2000 - 2009)

Tags

aerial view lighthouse transport 2000s (2000 - 2009)