Bishops Palace, Ely, Cambridgeshire

Bishops Palace, Ely, Cambridgeshire
Photograph taken 12 May 2006 © Helmut Schulenburg. Source Historic England Archive ref: 48713

The Bishop's Palace stands on the south side of Palace Green to the west of Ely Cathedral. It was originally built in the 15th century for Bishop Alcock (1486-1501). The only surviving part of Alcock's palace is the east tower and the lower part of the west tower.

Location