Bodmin Road Station, St Winnow, Cornwall

Bodmin Road Station, St Winnow, Cornwall
Photograph taken 1901 © Reproduced by permission of Historic England Archive ref: AA97/07468

Four tracklayers at work. In 1888 the Great Western Railway made a branch line from Boscarne Junction to Bodmin Road Station, which is now known as Bodmin Parkway Station. This linked the area to the main railway network.

Location