Bolsover Cundy House, Bolsover, Derbyshire
This is a 17th century spring fed conduit (well) house. It was part of the water supply to Bolsover Castle. It was probably built by Sir Charles Cavendish some time before 1617. It is still conected to the well house of the castle. It stands to full height and has been reroofed. This site is now in the care of English Heritage (2010). Read detailed archaeological description.