Booth Hall Hotel, East Street, Hereford, Herefordshire
Parts of this hotel are thought to have been built between 1380-90 and it is mentioned in a deed of 1392. In 1392 the building was acquired by the City by licence from the King. This was because there was had nowhere to hold the Sessions of the Justices of Assize or of the Peace or the Pleas of the City. It then seems to have been used by the Mercers Company for their Guild Room from the 16th century until at least 1756. The basement was also used as a freemen's prison. The building finally became an inn at the end of 18th or beginning of 19th century.