Brighton Station, Queen's Road, Brighton, Brighton and Hove
The original station was built in 1841 by David Mocatta. It was enlarged and the platforms extended in 1852-4. The train sheds date from 1882-3 and were designed by HE Wallis. The canopy in front of the station is of the same date. David Mocatta designed many stations and bridges on the London-to-Brighton line.