Butcher Row, Coventry, West Midlands

Butcher Row, Coventry, West Midlands
Photograph taken circa 1880 © Historic England Archive ref: op14727

A view looking north along Butcher Row, showing a range of timber-framed buildings. Butcher Row was established around the 12th century. It was demolished in 1936 in order to make way for a new street named Trinity Street, which was opened in 1937.