Capital & Counties Bank, Marlow, Buckinghamshire

Capital & Counties Bank, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Photograph taken 1901 © Reproduced by permission of Oxfordshire County Council ref: HT08684

The front of the building with three gables and stone dressings, facing onto the street. The bank was established in 1834.

Location

Buckinghamshire Marlow

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

architecture bank trade victorian (1837 - 1901)