Cathedral Church of St Barnabas, Derby Road, Nottingham

Cathedral Church of St Barnabas, Derby Road, Nottingham
Photograph taken 14 April 2007 © Dr Eric Ritchie. Source Historic England Archive ref: 457094

This Roman Catholic church was built in 1841-44. It was by AWN Pugin for John Talbot, 16th Earl of Shrewsbury, and Ambrose Philipps de Lisle. It 1851 is was made in to a cathedral.

Location

Nottingham Nottingham

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

church cathedral religion faith catholic Victorian (1837 - 1901)