Central Hall and Promenade, Buxton, Derbyshire
The Central hall and promenade date from 1870 and were designed by Edward Milner. This hall and promenade were built as part of the complex of entertainment buildings on the north side of the Pavilion Gardens. The gardens were donated to the town by the 7th Duke of Devonshire. The central hall was burnt down in 1982 and rebuilt in 1984. It is now a coffee shop, restaurant and small shops.