Church of All Saints, Adwick Le Street, South Yorkshire
This church was built in 1911-13 by W. H. Wood. It forms a focal point of the Woodlands colliery village. This planned village was laid out and designed by Percy B Houfton of Chesterfield. It was built for the Brodsworth Colliery Company in 1907-1908. The houses were built in an Arts & Crafts style. They also followed the latest principals of the Garden Cities movement.