College of Art and Design, Nelson Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
This building was originally the School of Arts and Crafts. It was built in 1912 by J W Cockrill. It is made of a steel frame and concrete, with brick cladding on the outside. It is a reasonably early example of this type of building. According to the architectural historian Pevsner the designer Cockrill had the nickname 'Concrete Cockrill' because of his love of using it as a building material.