County Court, Station Street, Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire

County Court, Station Street, Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire
Photograph taken 16 May 2000 © Mr Geoffrey R Hood LRPS, CPAGB. Source Historic England Archive ref: 273050

This courthouse was built in 1870. There is a carving with the Royal Arms on the edge of the roof.

Location

Staffordshire Burton upon Trent

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

law order punishment crime Victorian (1837 - 1901)