Dragon Hall (Old Barge), King Street, Norwich, Norfolk
This timber framed building was begun in the 14th century as a hall house. Until 1969 it was the Old Barge public house. A merchant named Robert Toppes is known to have bought a property on this site in 1450. Its new name of Dragon Hall comes from the carving of a dragon found on one of the timbers.