Drakes Place Reservoir, North Hill, Plymouth
A loggia and ornamental fountain built to commemorate the importance of the creation of the city reservoir and as part of a small public park. The loggia was constructed in 1754 and the fountain in 1874. The reservoir walls are behind the loggia. The reservoir has been fed by leats (channels) carrying water from Dartmoor since the 16th century.