Elsing Mill, Mill Road, Elsing, Norfolk

Elsing Mill, Mill Road, Elsing, Norfolk
Photograph taken 12 December 2006 © Mr Russell Sparkes. Source Historic England Archive ref: 220747

This watermill was built in 1809. It was built as a paper mill on the site of an earlier mill. In 1834 or before it became a corn and seed crushing mill and was the Bylaugh estate mill before it was sold in 1917. Water power was replaced by electricity in the 1930s.

Location