Enterprise House, Blyth Road, Hayes, Greater London
This former gramophone factory was built in 1912 by the Trussed Concrete Steel Company for His Master's Voice. The senior designer was E Owen Williams. He was an engineer turned architect and this is his first known work. The building has a reinforced concrete frame, with posts and beams and was built using an American technique. It has an unusual rooftop watertank. The building has since been used as warehousing and industrial units.