Falmouth Art Gallery and Library, The Moor, Falmouth
This building dates from 1896 and had in it the Free library, the council chamber, the mayors parlour and a science and art school. The building was put up at a cost of £7,000. £2,000 of this was given by J Passmore Edwards and £2,000 by Octavius Allen Ferris. It was designed by WH Tresidder in a mixture of styles combining Italianate, Renaissance, neo-classical and Flemish details. It later became the library and art gallery.