Former Dominican Friary, Langley Hill, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
These walls are all that remains of a Dominican Friary. It was founded by Edward II in c1308. It was closed as part of the Dissolution in 1538. It was then refounded as a Dominican Nunnery in 1557 for the nuns from Dartford. This was dissolved in 1558 when the nuns moved to Dartford.