Former Leadworks, Anchor Road, Canons Marsh, Bristol
The leadworks was built in the mid 19th century from local Pennant rubble stone with Bath stone decoration. It is one of the few old buildings left in Canons Marsh. This used to be an important industrial area near to the cathedral. The leadworks is attached to the railway goods station. It has a fine chimney that was constructed in the 1880's for Rowe Brothers.