Former Office Building, Jermyn Street, Sleaford, Lincolnshire
This office was built it c1870. It was probably built by and for Kirk and Parry Architects of Sleaford. Kirk and Parry of Jermyn Street are listed in directories from the mid 19th century. William Kirk of Nottingham (1749-1823) was followed in the profession by his son and grandson (both named Charles) as Kirk and Son or in-association with Parry. Kirk and Parry also had a flour mill off Jermyn Street but this particular building may have served as the office for their architectural work.