Former school and almshouses, High Street, Great Linford, Milton Keynes

Former school and almshouses, High Street, Great Linford, Milton Keynes
Photograph taken 15 August 1999 © Patrick Doggett ARPS. Source Historic England Archive ref: 45820

The former school and almshouses were built in 1696. The building was restored in 1975 and now is used as homes and craft workshops.

Location

Milton Keynes Great Linford

Period

Stuart (1603 - 1713)

Tags

education school poor work charity welfare Stuart (1603 - 1713)