Fulham Aqueduct, Fulham, London

Fulham Aqueduct, Fulham, London
Photograph taken 1870 © Reproduced by permission of Oxfordshire County Council ref: HT01146

On the far bank of the River Thames stands the tall tower of All Saints church, originally dating to the Medieval period but heavily restored in 1880-1 by Blomfield. The aqueduct carrying water to the town across the river can be seen in the foreground.

Location

Greater London Fulham

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

river view aqueduct water sanitation victorian (1837 - 1901)