Grammar School, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
This was originally the hospital of St John the Baptist. It was founded in 1170-90. At the time of the dissolution (1547) it was not surrendered but continued as a lay (non religious) institution. A Grammar School was founded in 1565. It was the Grammar School to Oliver Cromwell and Samuel Pepys. It was restored into its present structure in 1854-6 by Dion Boucicault. It was the Grammar School to Oliver Cromwell and Samuel Pepys.