Haven Mill, Garth Lane, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire

Haven Mill, Garth Lane, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
Photograph taken 16 December 2005 © Mr Les Waby. Source Historic England Archive ref: 479274

This building was originally a flour mill, maltings and warehouse. It was built in the early 1800s. The area was known as West Haven. It was Grimsby's early port, before the dock extensions to the north were created from 1800 onwards.