Kenwood House, Hampstead, Camden, London

The north front of Kenwood House, Hampstead. The house was built in circa 1616 and lies in splendid grounds next to Hampstead Heath. The house was remodelled by Robert Adam in the latter half of the 18th century. It was left to the nation in 1928 by the first Earl of Iveagh. This property is now in the care of English Heritage (2010). Find out more.


Greater London Hampstead


Georgian (1714 - 1836)


country house wealth architecture georgian (1714 - 1836) english heritage