Lingwood Works, London Road, Brandon, Suffolk

The rabbit fur industry was traditional in the town. This factory of three storeys, built in 1909, was sold in 1919 to S & P Lingwood Ltd, Hatters Furriers & Skin Merchants. The business closed in 1973 and when photographed in 1996 the buildings were derelict; they have since been demolished.


Suffolk Brandon


Edwardian (1902 - 1913)


building industry work animal Edwardian (1902 - 1913)