Priory Church of St Mary and St Michael, Malvern, Worcestershire
Priory Church of St Mary and St Michael was the monastic church of the Benedictine Priory founded circa 1085, built in Norman and Perpendicular architectural styles. The priory church was bought by the people of Malvern for use as a parish church, immediately after the monks left in 1537, during the dissolution. It is one of the more important greater parish churches, rich in mediaeval glass, tiles, monuments. It was restored by Sir G G Scott in 1860-1.