Scottish Mutual Assurance Society, Birmingham, West Midlands

Scottish Mutual Assurance Society, Birmingham, West Midlands
Photograph taken August 1992 © Copyright Crown copyright.NMR ref: BB92/23982

This office building on the corner of Newhall and Edmund Street, dated 1895, was designed by Frank Barlow Osbourne for W H Smythe, Solicitors. The simplified Flemish Revival style was altered in the 20th century with separate entrances to each side.

Location

West Midlands Birmingham

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

architecture office iron turret gable Victorian (1837 - 1901)