South Hill Park, South Link Road, Bracknell, Bracknell Forest
A late 18th century large mansion that was entirely rebuilt externally in 1906. It was rebuilt in Georgian style red brick with stone dressings and a large, baroque doorway. The house was owned by 2 Prime Ministers: William Pitt and George Canning. In the late 19th century W E Gladstone stayed here and planted a tree in the grounds.