St Andrews Street, Hertford, Hertfordshire

St Andrews Street, Hertford, Hertfordshire
Photograph taken 1955 - 1965 © Historic England Archive ref: AA080313

A view east in St Andrew's Street, Hertford, showing the many small shops that have since been demolished to make way for a modern dual carriageway, and with a view of the spire and nave roof of St Andrew's Church in the background.

Location

Hertfordshire Hertford

Period

1960s (1960 - 1969)

Tags

street shop housing advert 1960s (1960 - 1969)