St James Station, St James Square, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Cheltenham Spa St James station was built in 1894 with a covered carriage approach fronting St James Square. It was closed in January 1966, shortly after this photograph was taken. The station building was demolished and the site and large area of sidings behind was redeveloped from the 1970s. It has been used for office blocks, flats and a supermarket.