St Nicholas' Church, High Street, Colchester, Essex

St Nicholas' Church, High Street, Colchester, Essex
Photograph taken 1943 © Historic England Archive ref: AA43/03558

Exterior of St Nicholas' church from the east, viewed across the street. The church was destroyed between 1954 and 1955. The ornate tower in the background belongs to the town hall.

Location

Essex Colchester

Period

World War Two (1939 - 1945)

Tags

street people car church religion faith advert World War Two (1939 - 1945)